Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Fun

Today we celebrated Easter.  We started off reading The Egg Tree.  After that Addie painted a hollowed out egg just like they did in the book.  We're planning on making more so we can make our own egg tree. They are easy to make.  You just take an egg, poke a hole in both ends to blow out the middle and then paint and add a string.  Then use them to decorate a tree branch.
Next we headed outside for an egg hunt.  I can't wait until the snow melts and it starts to feel like spring. 





When we came in the girls searched in Easter grass for eggs and treats.
When they were done with that they painted over a cross I taped on paper.  Once it dried I removed the tape to leave behind the cross.  The girls love to paint so they had fun with this.













Mother Goose Time provided a cute rabbit hand print craft.  Addie messed hers up, and was quite upset I didn't have another piece of decorated paper for her to make another one on. 
We ended the day with chick pudding cups, which the girls loved.

2 comments:

  1. Are those the Cadbury mini eggs in the chick cups? Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my favorite, and yes they are. I accidentally ate the 1st 2 bags I bought before Easter.

      Delete