Tuesday, September 12, 2017

All About Me

We've been using Mother Goose Time at home for almost 3 years, and my girls have loved it.  I just went back to work this week after taking 7 years off to raise my girls.  I'm now teaching a local preschool and will be using Mother Goose Time in the classroom.  I'll be using it starting next month, but have been incorporating a lot of the material from Septembers theme into the lessons.  
The kids all enjoyed looking in mirrors and drawing their own self portraits.  We talked about what color to make their hair and eyes, and the different shapes needed to draw their faces.  
They all worked together to measure each other using blocks.  First we'd try and guess how many blocks tall each person would be, and then we'd measure and record everyones results.  This is just a small snippet of our week, but I have very few pictures with just Elli in them.  As soon as I get the releases back from the parents there will be many more pictures to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment